Young Adult Old Rag Hike | June 15
"The way Jesus shows you is not easy. Rather, it is like a path winding up a mountain. Do not lose heart! The steeper the road, the faster it rises towards ever wider horizons."
~ St. John Paul the Great
NOTE: THIS SIGN-UP FORM IS FOR THE YOUNG ADULTS' HIKE ON JUNE 15, NOT THE HIGH SCHOOLERS' HIKE ON JUNE 1! IF YOU'D LIKE MORE INFO ABOUT THE HIGH SCHOOL HIKE, PLEASE GO HERE:
Thank you for signing up to hike Old Rag trail! Please carefully read the information below and contact Paul (
) with any questions.
If you are able, please bring $5.00 -- this will help with the park fee as well as gas (carpooling will be happening if you'd like). Thank you for your generosity!
- 7:00 AM SHARP - Meet outside, near the left side doors (Limestone Dr side entrance).
-- Hand in permission slip, optional donation, load personal items into vehicle, and depart.
- 8:30 AM - Arrive at Old Rag and begin hike
- 3:30 PM - Depart for Holy Trinity
- 4:15 PM - Quick stop for bathrooms and refreshments/snacks
- 5:15 PM - Arrive back at Holy Trinity
- 5:30 PM - Sunday Vigil Mass at Holy Trinity to conclude the day
PACKING LIST || MOST IMPORTANT
- Bring at LEAST 2 liters (large water bottles) of water
- Sturdy hiking boots or shoes
- Backpack (school bag, or day pack)
- Pack a lunch
- Snacks (i.e. trail mix, granola bars, chocolate, etc.)
- Bug Spray
PACKING LIST || OPTIONAL
- Spending money (for a quick stop on way home)
If you find that you are unable to attend, please contact Paul (
) as soon as possible.
Share this on social media! #htya #oldraghike #rejoice
Participant's First Name
Participant's Last Name
Can you drive?
If you can drive, how many can you take (not including you)?
Be sure to hit "submit"!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Holy Trinity Catholic Church.
Terms of Service