VC University Scholarship Application
Launched in 2019, VC University is a joint initiative of the National Venture Capital Association (NVCA), Venture Forward (a non-profit supporting organization to NVCA), and Startup@BerkeleyLaw at the University of California, Berkeley, School of Law.
The VC University Online certificate program is the definitive online course in venture finance. Through lectures, interviews with leading venture capitalists, interactive assessments, virtual office hours, and monthly webinars, participants will learn the nuts and bolts of venture finance and earn a certificate of completion.
The next VC University Online program will begin on June 1, 2020.
VENTURE FORWARD SCHOLARSHIP:
Tuition for VC University Online is $1500. Venture Forward is proud to offer a limited number of full scholarships to cover the cost of tuition for qualified candidates. The goal of the Venture Forward scholarship is to mitigate the barriers to entry and success in VC for candidates who:
- Would significantly benefit from a structured introduction and exploration of VC concepts.
- Are part of a demographic group that is historically underrepresented in venture capital;
- Are committed to expanding opportunity for others who are historically underrepresented;
- Would otherwise be prohibited from participating in VC University by the cost.
To be eligible, scholarship applicants MUST be based in the United States, and intend to apply the education in the United States. If you meet these criteria and would like to apply for the scholarship, please complete and submit this application form by Friday, April 17.
The application consists of personal information and a few short answer questions, including:
- Why are you interested in learning about venture capital finance?
- How would this program support your professional goals?
- How would you use the education from VCU to empower underrepresented investors and founders?
The deadline to apply for a scholarship is April 17, 2020. No exceptions will be made.
March 23: Scholarship application opens
April 17: Deadline to apply for scholarship
April 24: Scholarship recipients notified
April 27: General Registration opens
June 1: VC University Online begins
If you have further questions, please visit:
To apply for the scholarship, click "next" and complete this application form.
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service