Technovation Girls Regional Ambassador Application | 2020 Season
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Regional Ambassador and wanted to help more girls lead the change!
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
1) Applicants have to be 21 and over,
2) and be part of one of the following countries: Argentina, Canada, Colombia, Europe (especially United Kingdom, Germany, France, and Sweden), Hong Kong, India, Mexico, Singapore, or South Africa. --- If you are not part of one of those countries, we will save your application, but you will not be contacted.
3) Time commitment is expected to be between 10-20 hours a week depending on the season.
4) All communication will be done in English.
If we move forward with your application, a Technovation staff member will reach out to schedule a 30-minute call for our staff to get to know you better. After your interview, we will notify you within 1 week on the status of your application. If approved, we'll send you a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to formalize your role as a Regional Ambassador.
New Regional Ambassadors will receive the following resources:
1) Regional Ambassador Online Account: Provides data on all students, mentors, and teams within their region
2) Training: Monthly webinars on a range of topics to prepare Regional Ambassadors to implement Technovation Girls
3) Starter Kit: E-book to help Regional Ambassadors launch a chapter in their region
4) Slack: Online communication tool to share best practices and challenges with other Regional Ambassadors from around the world
5) Online support: Weekly emails, virtual meetings, and dedicated staff member
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Iridescent.
Terms of Service