Want to get more involved in JOWMA?
We are excited to announce that we are in the midst of planning JOWMA's first annual symposium, "Championing Jewish Female Success in Medicine and the Jewish Community," which will be taking place on Sunday, January 5, 2020.
We are looking for volunteers to help us organize and plan the symposium.
The symposium will begin at 11:00 AM with registration and end at 6:00 PM with a beautiful dinner.
We are looking for volunteers to fill the following roles:
2 Event Chairs
2 Program Chairs
2 Dinner Chairs
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with program committee to figure out how many breakout rooms we need for all of the courses
- Work with a hotel to create all of the program breakout rooms, babysitting room, and nursing rooms
- Work with event planner/caterer to figure out what type of AV and etc. we need in each room
- Decide on what type of promotional items we will be handing out and purchase them (ex. custom bags)
- Work with event planner/caterer to decide what type of lunch and food we should have at the symposium
- Help figure out how to get CME accreditation
- Come up with what courses we want to offer, get speakers for each course, and oversee each presentation
- Work with the 3 Platinum Level Sponsors to create the workshops they will be giving
- Collect each speakers' Power Point slides and work with the AV company to help set up
- Work with research committee to figure out how the research presentations will be set up
Dinner Committee Chairs:
- Work with caterer to come up with menu
- Help decide on color scheme, centerpieces, tablecloths, napkins, etc.
- Help create the Dinner's schedule of events (President''s Address, Award presentations...)
Position - Attending, Resident, Med Student, Pre-Med Student
Which role would you like to fill?
Program Committee Chair
Why do you want to volunteer for that position?
Are you a JOWMA member? (All volunteers must be members)
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of JOWMA.