COAST Undergraduate Research Award Application (2019-2020)
Application Deadline: Friday, December 13th, 5:00 pm
The CSU Council on Ocean Affairs, Science and Technology (COAST) is the umbrella organization for marine and coastal related activities within the CSU. COAST promotes research and education to advance our knowledge of our natural marine and coastal resources and the processes that affect them. The scope of COAST includes:
• The open and coastal ocean
• Coastal zones (bays, estuaries, beaches, etc.)
• Coastal watersheds to the extent that the organism, material or process ultimately articulates with the coast (e.g. anadromous fish, surface and groundwater flow, water quality, land use, etc.)
Sacramento State is offering grants up to *$500 for support of undergraduate research aligned with one or more of COAST’s goals (http:/
). Funding may be used for support of student travel, equipment, supplies, analyses, or other expenses approved by the Committee that are specific to a student project. Funding may not be used to support the faculty advisor or support student stipends. Projects do not need to be specific to California. *Depending on demand, partial awards may be offered*
• Undergraduate student at CSUS
• Must have a faculty advisor
• Funds are for use in 2018-2019 but can include summer research
• Complete this form and submit by the due date (December 13, 2019 at 5:00pm)
• If this is a joint project, each student must submit his/her own application.
• Visit the COAST website (
) for more information and a list of funded COAST projects.
• For questions contact Dr. Amy Wagner (
) or Dr. Tim Davidson (
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service