Wild Adventure Retreat Scholarship Submission
By submitting to be considered for the all inclusive retreat to shift perspectives you agree to the following:
* You must meet minimum criteria and be willing to share your story
* You agree to participate in the results based retreat fully, and be committed to progress.
* Understand the retreat is not a replacement for therapy or other medical support.
* You agree to provide a 350 word essay or 60-90 second video clip to be considered about your personal story.
* You're able to attend in Ubud, Bali April 20-27th, 2019
* This scholarship is non-transferable (valued at $5000 USD )
Are you nominating someone?
Share three ways you'd like to improve your life.
What characteristics do you possess that make you a good fit for this retreat?
What is your career path or career goals?
Why do you deserve this scholarship?
What kind of abuse or trauma have you experienced? (This will not be shared publicly without your consent or as a clip of the scholarship winning story and change)
Please upload a 350 word essay or 60-90 second video about your personal story for consideration. (This will not be shared publicly without your consent or as a clip of the scholarship winning story and change)
How did you hear about this opportunity?
Comments and/or questions
Thank you for submitting and sharing your story.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service