Enrolment Application Form
Please allow at least 20 minutes to complete the Enrolment Application Form, the Digital Citizenship Agreement and the Cycling and Scootering Agreement below. All three forms need to be completed in full, in a single sitting, therefore please ensure that you have enough time to complete the forms in their entirety. You will need to have the following information to hand:
- the student's personal details
- permanent residency or student visa date of entry into New Zealand (if applicable)
- NZ Maori iwi (if applicable)
- primary contact's name, home address, e-mail address, home phone, work phone and mobile numbers
- secondary contact's name, home address, e-mail address, home phone, work phone and mobile numbers
- third contact's name, home phone and mobile numbers (optional)
- any medical conditions of the student and the action or treatment required and
- any special education needs, for learning (Ed psych report, RTLB intervention etc) and health (allergies, conditions that may hinder learning etc) of the student.
Some of the information required is compulsory and you will not be able to move forward until these details are entered.
Note that the student is required to have read Belmont Intermediate School's general cyber-safety & network access and BYOD policies (detailed within the form below) and is required to enter a digital signature as acceptance of these policies.
A copy of the Digital Citizenship Agreement can be found on the school's website or here:
After completing the enrolment application, you will also need to e-mail the following documents to the school (e-mail:
with the subject heading: student's first name and surname). Your child can not be registered and therefore can not start school until we have received these documents:
- proof of address, e.g. utility bill (electricity, gas, telephone)
Students coming from a non-NZ school and any students with NZ residency or student visa will also need to provide one of the following:
1) NZ citizens: NZ birth certificate (with confirmation that the student is a NZ citizen by birth), passport (NZ, Tokelauan, Cook Island or Niuean) (current or expired), NZ citizenship certificate, birth certificate (Tokelauan, Cook Island or Niuean) with confirmation that the child is a citizen by birth, certificate of naturalisation/certificate of registration/letter of confirmation (Tokelauan, Cook Island or Niuean)
2) NZ or Australian residents: other passport with NZ residence class visa label or stamp, or other evidence of residency
3) Australian citizen - Australian passport (current or expired)
4) Non-NZ/Australian citizens: copy of student's current passport showing personal details and proof of student's NZ residency or student visa.
If you have any questions regarding enrolment, please contact the school on
or 09 489 4878.
Page 1 of 12
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Belmont Intermediate.