French 2 HQ-25 User Agreement
Marie Jeanne Guedj
Ancien chef de pôle Hôpital Sainte Anne
The French HQ-25 (Version #2) is available for use free of charge by those agreeing to the following terms:
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
* Indicates required question
Please provide your full name.
1. I understand that the HQ-25 has only been validated as a self-administered instrument to assess severity of hikikomori symptoms over the preceding 6 months. Other uses have not been validated.
2. I agree to contact the measure's authors regarding interest in other uses of the measure.
3. I agree not to use the measure for financial profit.
4. I agree not to distribute the measure to others outside of my research group or organization.
5. I agree to notify the HQ-25 authors of any publications related to the use of the French HQ-25.
6. Primary reason(s):
Use as a measure in a research study
Use to conduct research about the HQ-25 (test reliability/validity of this measure, adapt this measure, etc.)
Use for clinical purposes
Use for personal reasons (check for symptoms of hikikomori in yourself, a family member, etc.)
Use for educational reasons (thesis, capstone project, class assignment, etc.)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service