Atlanta Cosplay Yard Sale Consignor Registration Form
Event Date - August 24, 2019 9 am-3 pm at 2050 Lawrenceville Hwy, Decatur, GA 30033
Filling out this agreement does not guarantee a space at the Atlanta Cosplay Yard Sale, the organizers will contact you upon approval.
Include City, State and Zip Code
Description of items
I wish to have my proceeds by
If PayPal, what is your PayPal email?
I acknowledge and give ATLANTA COSPLAY YARD SALE (“ACYS”) permission to sell my items.
I agree to the following:
· To only bring 10 tagged consignment items per consignor. One full costume, outfit and accessories count as one item and will be sold together.
· To pay the $10 registration fee in order to receive my consigner number.
· To sort, tag and organize my items for consignment sale as outlined in the registration guidelines.
· To drop my items off at the designated drop-off time.
· To receive my consigner check within 1 week of the end of the event, either Paypal or check.
· To not hold ATLANTA COSPLAY YARD SALE liable for any loss, theft or damage to my
· To not receive any compensation if such risk should occur.
· Items that are missing tags will not be sold and will be available for pickup at the end of the sale.
· Any unclaimed items from the end of the sale will be donated to charity.
Consignment Sale Guidlines
• ACYS is only allowing 10 tagged consignment items per consignor. One full costume, outfit and accessories, counts as one item as long as the item is tagged and bagged together.
• There is a $10.00 non-refundable registration fee that can be made via Paypal.
• Payment of the space is the only way your spot is reserved.
• You will receive your consignor number via email once this form is received
• The consignor must drop off their items to consign to
• The consignor is responsible for appropriately tagging, sorting and organizing all of the items
and the inventory sheet that they would like to consign prior to the drop-off date.
• The consigner is solely responsible for the quality, condition and fitness of all products they sell.
ACYS will not inspect the sale items for damage, defect, wear and tear.
• The consigner agrees to receive 75% of the proceeds of the sale of their consigned items.
• Consignor’s checks or Paypal will be mailed within one week of the close of the event.
• All items should be priced in increments of $1.00 (For example, $3.00 but not $3.50.) No
change! ACYS will not negotiate prices with buyers. We will only sell the item at the tag price.
Preparing Your Items for Consignment
· Use cardstock (PLEASE REFER TO THE TAG TEMPLATE DOCUMENT) or a 3x5 index card
to tag your items.
· ACYS will not provide hangers but will provide clothing racks for you to hang your item(s) on.
· If using handwritten tags, they should be written clearly and neatly and include your consigner
number, price and item description.
· Unsold items will need to be picked up at the end of the sale between 4:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. on
Saturday, August 24, 2019. Any unsold items that are not picked up by 5:00 p.m. will be donated to
charity. ACYS will not store, warehouse, or maintain any items after the end of the sale.
· Place your completed tag on the left shoulder or side of each of your items with a safety pin or
tagging gun. Tagged items with multiple pieces must be grouped together on a hanger, in a bag, or
· All other items should have a tag clearly taped to the left-hand side or the back of the item with
clear packing tape. For shoes-please tape the tag to the bottom of the left shoe or you may put
the shoes in a Ziploc bag and attach the tag to the outside.
· Any items that are small and difficult to tag such as jewelry or accessories should be placed in a
Ziploc bag with the tag affixed to the outside on the left-hand side of the bag.
· Please direct any and all questions regarding the sorting, tagging, and organizing of your items
for the sale to
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service