MDPS 2020-2021 Transportation (Busing) Questionnaire
As we continue to plan for next school year, information from you will be essential in determining the number of students that will be using bus service.
1. Name of Parent/Guardian completing this form:
2. Email Address of Parent/Guardian completing this form:
3. Student Names:
4. Student Grades (Check all that apply):
MDPS Transportation has implemented a disinfecting and cleaning protocol to align with COVID-19 CDC guidelines. Buses will be disinfected after every route in the AM & the PM. Additionally, they will be sanitized at the end of each day.
5. If school reopens in the fall, do you plan to use bus service?
Yes, my student will use bus service and follow the guidelines that the CDC and the Michigan Department of Education will put in place, if school reopens in the fall.
6. If you answered "No" to the above question (Question #5) please choose your reason:
We are attending MDPS as School of Choice, so we do not use bus service.
My student has a car and will drive to school.
My student will drive to school with his/her older sibling and will not need bus service.
We do not use bus service because I prefer to drive my student.
We typically use bus service but will not use it this school year due to COVID-19 concerns.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Madison District Public Schools.