Things to keep in mind:
- If you are unsure if we already have an item or a similar item to meet your information needs, please contact librarian Jen Rafferty at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance before placing your request.
- We cannot request new books that have been published in the last six months.
- If the item is available, it will take between 2-4 weeks. It may take longer if the item is checked out at one of the other libraries.
- Patrons may request up to 5 items at a time.
- Once notified, the borrower has seven (7) days to pick up the item(s). Interlibrary loans are due on the date indicated by the lending library and have a $1.00 per day overdue fee.