RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED YEAR-ROUND FOR GROUPS TO VISIT FOR ANY REASON.
The following applies to any group traveling with more than 15 people or any group arriving by bus or mini-bus.
• Group tours: Monday – Saturday only, usually from 10 am – 3:15 pm. Tours must be led by a Cathedral docent or Cathedral-certified guide (inquire for details). Guided tours last about 30 minutes.**2018** $6/person
• Worship services only: weekdays at 12 pm, 5:30 pm (this may vary); Saturdays 12 pm; Sundays 9 am, 11:15 am, 4 pm. Worship services range from 30 minutes to 1 hour 15 minutes.(please note times change in the summer)$50/bus parking
• Bus parking is generally limited to 1 hour 15 minutes.
• The guided tour will take place on the main level of the cathedral, with time permitting, groups may also visit the lower level and cathedral gift shop at the conclusion of the guided tour.
• Tour leaders and chaperones, MUST stay with their groups at ALL times.Groups ARE NOT permitted to take the stairs or elevator to the 7th floor observation gallery at any time.
• Dining and picnicking spaces are not available, although boxed lunches can be ordered to take away. https://cathedral.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/OCNCBoxedLunchMenu.pdf
• Your bus must park in our underground garage. Due to city regulations and neighborhood agreements, buses may not unload on the street and drive away to park elsewhere.
• No photo stops are permitted.This means buses may not drop off groups at the Cathedral or elsewhere.
• We are not able to receive groups without a prior appointment.