The Montague Township School ARP- American Rescue Plan Safe Return to School Survey
How will the Montague Twp. School implement, to the greatest extent practicable, prevention and mitigation policies in line with the most up-to-date guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (''CDC'') for the reopening and operation of school facilities to effectively maintain the health and safety of students, educators, and other staff.
Please provide comments in any of the eight categories that you believe will help ensure the best situation for the children of Montague.
1) Universal and correct wearing of masks
2) Physical distancing (e.g., including use of cohorts/podding)
3) Handwashing and respiratory etiquette
4) Cleaning and maintaining healthy facilities, including improving ventilation
5) Contact tracing in combination with isolation and quarantine, in collaboration with the State, local, territorial, or Tribal health departments
6) Diagnostic and screening testing
7) Efforts to provide vaccinations to educators, other staff, and students, if eligible
8) Appropriate accommodations for children with disabilities with respect to health and safety policies
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Montague Township School District.