La Verne Teen Center Survey
You are being asked to take this survey to share your opinions on whether La Verne should create a physical space just for teens and to share your views on what that space should look like. The survey should take no more than 20 minutes to complete. Every effort will be made to keep your personal information private. Please do not put your name anywhere on this form.
Please utilize the “other” box if the answers available are not clear enough to answer the question.
1. Where in La Verne do you live? (Choose the best answer)
South La Verne (Foothill Blvd. South to Brackett Field Airport)
North La Verne (Foothill Blvd. North to National Forest)
Outside City Limits
2. What grade are you currently in?
What school do you attend? (Mark one or more)
Ramona Middle School
Bonita High School
Chaparral Continuation School
Damien High School
Lutheran High School
Calvary Baptist School
4. Which of the following would you like to see at a teen center? (Mark one or more. Please provide specific detail if selecting other.)
Outdoor sports activities
Wireless internet computer lab
Lounge area with couches
Juice and snack bar
TV and Movie projector and viewing space
5. Which of the following activities would you like to see at a teen center? (Mark one or more. Please provide specific details if selecting other.)
Sessions with technology experts to help you design your own websites, video games, and other digital projects
Spaces for creative expression, including a dance studio, painting studio, photography, art, and music
Organized tournament events that would include sports, chess, and other teen led activities of interest
Organized group exercise, including physical fitness and dance classes
Opportunities to learn about and sign up for volunteer activities in La Verne
Workshops to learn about managing your money: how to open a bank account, sign up for and use a credit card responsibly, and how to research and make investments
Tutoring and homework help from peers and young adult tutors
College prep workshops to learn about applications and financial aid
6. Mark the answer that best describes how you feel about a teen center in La Verne:
I want a teen center in La Verne that has activities that serve my interests
I want a teen center in La Verne without any formal activities. I just want a space to hang out with my friends
I do not want a teen center in La Verne
7. If the teen center looked the way you wanted, how much often would you come?
3 to 5 days per week
1 to 2 days per week
Every other month
Once a month
8. How would you get to the teen center?
9. If a shuttle was provided from your school to the Teen Center would you use it?
10. Where should the teen center be located?
Los Flores Park
Foothill Blvd. (Regal Theater Property)
Corner of "D" and Bonita (ULV Old Bookstore)
11. Where do you go currently to find teen information and activities offered in La Verne?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service