14 -Surah Abasa and the Splitting of the Moon
1. Why don't people obey Allah?
They do not believe in Akhira (hereafter)
They don't want to leave their desires.
They do not want to disobey their ancestors.
2. What does the love of the world do to a person?
It makes him deaf and blind about the hereafter.
It makes him a hypocrite.
It makes him a disbeliever.
3. What is the biggest "fitnah" (trial) for Muslims?
4. What is the biggest punishment from Allah?
He allows them to commit the sin.
He burns them fire in the hereafter.
He destroys them in this world.
5. What is the name of the blind companion?
Abdullah Ibn Maktum
Abdullah Ibn Umar
6. Which Surah speaks of Abdullah Ibn Maktum?
Surah Al Adiyat
Surah Al Buruj
7. What was the Prophet salullahu alaih wassallam doing when Abdullah Ibn Maktum came to him?
He salullahu alaih wassallam was waiting for him.
He salullahu alaih wassallam was in a meeting with the chiefs of Makkah.
He salullahu alaih wassallam was praying.
8. How should a Muslim preach Islam?
Help the needy.
Focus on what he has and work to the best of his ability.
Make sure there is a large number of people before one starts to preach.
9. For how long did the Moon remain split?
For about an hour
For a few minutes
For one night
10. What is the name of the wife of Abu Bakr radi Allahu unhu?
11. Who were the "hunafa"?
People who were following Imam Abu Hanifa
People who followed tauhid in times before Islam
People who worshipped only one idol
12. Who are "mustahzieens"?
13. What is the core benefit of Deen?
People are able to separate truth from falsehood
People become righteous
People learn how to worship Allah
14. What were the 3 questions the Jews asked Prophet salullahu alaih wassallam ?
People of the trench, Khidr alaih salam, What is soul?
People of the Cave, Man who traveled from East to the West, What is soul?
People of the Cave, Dajjal, Khidr alaih salam
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service