New Camden High School History Project Questionnaire
As part of the construction of the new Camden High School, there will be a number of displays around the building celebrating the history of Camden High School, Brimm Medical Arts, Big Picture Learning Academy, and Creative Arts. The Camden County Historical Society is assisting by providing historical objects, images, and stories about these Camden schools.
YOU can help select the people/events going into a timeline in the lobby and other displays around the building by telling us your stories about attended high school.
Please fill out the questions below, and share your story with future students!
Disclaimer: Please read the following terms and guidelines before submitting your content:
• You retain the rights to your story.
• All accepted shared content may be made available for public research by the Camden County Historical Society (CCHS)
• By submitting content through this form, you are granting CCHS non-exclusive (shared), royalty-free license to preserve, modify, and share your content for public research, educational use, exhibits, or publication, including in print or online.
• Submissions will be archived in a digital collection to be featured in a digital exhibition.
• Selected submissions may be published on social media and promoted on our website.
• CCHS reserves the right to remove content that it considers inappropriate, or outside the theme of this project. CCHS is not obligated to include your content in this project or preserve it in perpetuity.
• At any time, you have the right to request your story be removed from website or from the CCHS digital collection by emailing Joshua Lisowski:
Please Type Your Name * Not required if you would like to remain anonymous*
Which Camden City High School did you attend? If you are a teacher or staff member, select which school you worked for.
Camden High School
Brimm Medical Arts High School
Camden Big Picture Learning Academy
Creative Arts Morgan Village Academy
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service