Hosted by the Hood River County Chamber of Commerce
Friday December 1 CHECK IN AT 5pm parade starts at 6:00pm on Oak Street
Important Parade Information:Please check in at the start of the parade near Oak and 7th Street between5-6pm.
The parade line-up is first come, first served, except for the parade sponsorswho will be first in line.
The parade starts at 7th and ends at Hood River News parking lot for thecommunity tree-lighting ceremony. See below for more staging details.
Questions? Email email@example.com
Please adhere to the following rules to keep the parade safe and fun. Thank you!
1. If you have kids or people on foot in your entry or need extra space, please park in the Hood River Countyparking lot on State Street between 6th and 7th (adjacent to the church) or Hood River News parking lot at6th and State Street—then proceed to get into the parade line up starting at 5pm. Please allow extra timebecause parking and access may be challenging due to street closures starting at 5pm.
2. You may have Santa-like decorations, but there can be no human Santa in your entry. There is only one livingSanta allowed in the parade and he will be at the parade end as part of our grand finale.
3. Your entry must be decorated with a holiday theme and be designed for a family audience. Our goal is toencourage the holiday spirit and this is a family event—so please no edgy messages or political campaigns.
4. It is important that you stay in line and keep the parade moving forward. You must follow our designatedroute please. Think safety first in all your actions. The parade will end at 3rd and State Street. If you want topark and come back to enjoy the tree lighting ceremony, you may park in the Hood River News parking lotand walk down to the tree on 2nd and State Street.
5. Please no littering on the parade route. Provide a cleanup person or bags for animals.
Please keep Hood River beautiful!