#ACMC22: A Space for More Voices and New Ways | Localized Conference Hubs
The Arts & Cultural Management Conference (ACMC) is inviting submissions for its 5th annual conference in February 2022, a hybrid edition hosted at the University of Deusto in Bilbao (Spain) as well as online. The ACMC was created by students with the sole purpose to provide a platform for students and early career professionals to actively exchange ideas, present research, and expand networks.
Since last year the initiative of localized hubs was received with great enthusiasm and proved to be a great way for participants to connect and interact with initiatives otherwise less accessible. We have, therefore, decided to keep this section of the conference and to try and geographically spread even more. In order to do so, we open submissions within a separate call for all groups, initiatives, teams who are interested in becoming an ACMC22 localized hub.
Hubs are invited to foster pre-conference as well as in-conference discussions surrounding the 2022 theme of A Space for More Voices and New Ways and generate local & regional interest for #ACMC22.
- The supporting hub events can be online or in-person, depending on situations surrounding Covid-19. There is no set format.
- Each hub will have a coordinator that will work directly with the ACMC core-planning team.
- Hubs are encouraged to be creative & innovative in their design & how they meaningfully engage with their community. Collaboration between hubs is also encouraged.
- The activity can be held in languages other than English.
***More details about the theme, submission requirements and dates on
* Please complete the form if you are interested in becoming an #ACMC22 localized hub.
* We appreciate it if you send the proposal in English even if your proposed activity will be held in a different language
Tell us about your profile.
Students & educators
Researchers & academics
(Emerging) professionals & practitioners working in arts & culture
Representatives of formal or informal initiatives/groups at the intersection of any of these areas: arts, culture, crafts, youth work, professional/career support, human rights, social change
NEETs (Not in Education, Employment or Training) with an interest in the arts and culture field
City and country where you want to form the hub.
Short biography/organisation or group description with your background & interests (100 words or less).
Describe your project/initiative (300 words).
If you want to add something you find relevant, please state here.
Would you like to subscribe to the ACMC newsletter for monthly updates?
By submitting this form, do you agree to ACMC conference organizers keeping your name and email for organizational purposes? You can request to opt-out at any time by emailing
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service