2. In consideration of being allowed to use the area facilities and premises at Andes Tower Hills, and specifically in exchange for the opportunity to purchase a season pass at Andes Tower Hills, I agree to release Andes Tower Hills, and its agents, employees, directors, officers and shareholders from any and all liability for personal injury, death or property damage which results in any way from negligence, conditions on or about the premises and facilities, the operations, actions or omissions of employees or agents of the area, or my participation in skiing, snowboarding or other activities at the area, accepting myself the full responsibility for any and all such damage or injury of any kind which may result.
3. To the extent I am signing on behalf of a minor, I hereby release Andes Tower Hills from any and all liability for personal injury, death or property damage sustained by the minor which results in any way from negligence, conditions on or about the premises and facilities, the operations, actions or omissions of employees or agents of the area, or the minor’s participation in skiing, snowboarding or other activities at the area, accepting myself the full responsibility for any and all such damage or injury of any kind which may result.
4. I further agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Andes Tower Hills from any and all claims, demands, losses, damages and liabilities, contribution or otherwise with respect to personal injury, death or property damage arising from my or a minor on whose behalf I signed, participation in skiing, snowboarding or other activities at Andes Tower Hills. I promise not to sue the Andes Tower Hills and further agree that if anyone is physically injured or property is damaged while I am engaged in any activity at Andes Tower Hills I will have no right to make a claim or file a lawsuit against the Andes Tower Hills. I agree to defend and indemnify the Andes Tower Hills for any and all claims, including subrogation and/or derivative claims brought by any third party or insurer, which I may cause.
5. In accordance with Minnesota law, nothing in this Release of Liability should be construed as releasing, discharging or waiving any claims I may have for conduct that constitutes greater than ordinary negligence on the part of Andes Tower Hills.
6. This Release of Liability is governed by the Laws of the State of Minnesota and is intended to be interpreted as broadly as possible. If any part of this agreement is determined to be unenforceable, all other parts shall be given full force and effect.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND WAIVER OF LEGAL RIGHTS AND I SIGN IT (CLICK AGREE) OF MY OWN FREE WILL. IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE I AM STATING THAT MYSELF AND CHILD(REN) WILL ABIDE BY THE ANDES TOWER HILLS RULES AND CODE OF CONDUCT INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:· I WILL CHECK IN EACH VISIT WITH MY SEASON PASS CARD AT THE FRONT DESK TO RECEIVE THAT DAY’S LIFT TICKET
· IF YOU LOSE YOUR SEASON PASS CARD THE REPLACEMENT FEE IS $10, YOU MUST HAVE YOUR CARD TO RECEIVE YOUR LIFT TICKET.
· I WILL USE LIFT TICKETS ONLY FOR THOSE THEY ARE INTENDED FOR
· I UNDERSTAND MY LIFT TICKET MUST BE ATTACHED TO AN OUTER LAYER OF CLOTHING AND VISIBLE AT ALL TIMES.
· I WILL RESPECT ANDES TOWER HILLS PROPERTY AND THAT OF OTHERS
· I WILL NOT USE PROFANITY ANYWHERE ON ANDES TOWER HILLS PROPERTY
· I UNDERSTAND THAT HOURS OF OPERATION AND LIFT SCHEDULES CAN CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE DUE TO MANY FACTORS.