COVID Testing Resource Request
The State Lab is working to meet needs while also distributing supplies equitably. We are working to efficiently distribute supplies throughout the State of Colorado in an efficient and equitable manner. Supply chains are not guaranteed and it is possible we will be unable to fulfill your request at this time. The State has established the following priorities for resource fulfillment:
1. Identified outbreaks or potential clusters of COVID-19 disease
2. Local Public Health Agencies acting as a distribution center or hosting a community testing site
3. Congregate settings such as homeless shelters, long term care facilities, dormitory, etc.
4. Other state agencies (CDOC & CDHS)
5. Other private healthcare clinics, hospitals or employers
Name of primary contact for this request
Phone of primary contact for this request
Preferred contact method
City and County of Broomfield
Clear Creek County
City and County of Denver
El Paso County
Kit Carson County
La Plata County
Las Animas County
Rio Blanco County
Rio Grande County
San Juan County
San Miguel County
Are you submitting samples to the state lab?
Page 1 of 7
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of State.co.us Executive Branch.