Atoms in Solids
The quiz is based on MEL Science VR lesson Atoms in Solids.
1) What is the difference between diamond and graphite?
They consist of different atoms
They consist of the same atoms with different arrangement
Atoms in diamonds are sharp and shiny while atoms in graphite are grey and smudgy
2) How many times do I need to zoom in to see atoms?
- One actually can see atoms without zooming in
- 1000 times
- 1 000 000 times
- 1 000 000 000 times
3) How do atoms move within solids?
Fly around freely
Vibrate a little
Depends on the way you move the object
4) Why can’t you see atoms with your eyes?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of MEL Science.