We can't wait to see you again!
As we prepare our studio for reopening, we would love your feedback. We will continue to offer our live-stream classes through Zoom in addition to in-person classes later this summer. Our procedures and studio etiquette will look a bit different as we ease our way back in while maintaining safety for all. Please know this is temporary and will evolve as we make progress.
For all indoor classes, a few things to know...
* In-studio classes will require a 24-hr advance registration using your MindBody account via our website or Mindbody app (Note: Live-stream Zoom classes require ONLY a 1-hr advance registration to access from home)
* In-person classes open to all members and class card holders; walk-in's not accepted at this time
* 5 person minimum required to hold class in-person; you will be notified by phone 2-hrs in advance, if minimum is not met and plans change
* Arrive & wait for a phone call (10-20 mins before class) to enter studio
* Contactless check-in will be followed
* Updated COVID-19 liability waiver must be updated in your account before attending an in-person class (done upon arrival)
* Face coverings must be worn upon entry to the building, in the lobby, and restrooms
* 6-ft of distance must be maintained while in the lobby, studio, and restrooms
* Hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, & tissues provided
* All surfaces and points of contact will be sanitized before and after each class
* Yoga mats, props, tea, water and showers will not be available at this time but you are welcome TO BRING YOUR OWN!
* Class sizes will be restricted to 8-12 students per class depending on studio capacity
* Yoga mat spaces will be marked to maintain 6-ft of distance in the studio
* Masks must be worn upon entrance/exit to the practice space but are optional during class.
Thank you for supporting Yoga Source and for your patience with us as we work through the kinks of our "new normal" studio environment. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Can you attend outdoor classes on Weds or Sat @830am at selected locations?
Will you attend indoor classes at the studio with social distancing and contactless check-in procedures in place?
Will you continue to utilize our live-stream class offerings to practice at home?
What time frame works best for you to attend classes at Yoga Source?
After 6:00 pm
What class styles would you like to see offered at the studio?
Please share any other suggestions we may not have considered.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service