We can't wait to see you again!
As we prepare our studio for reopening in late Summer, we would love your feedback. We will continue to offer our live-stream classes through Zoom in addition to our new On Demand Video Library (for Monthly & Annual Members). Our procedures and studio etiquette will look a bit different as we ease our way back in while maintaining safety for all. Please know this is temporary and will evolve as we make progress.
* In-studio classes will require a 24-hr advance registration
* Live-stream Zoom classes require ONLY a 1-hr advance registration
* In-person classes open to all members and class card holders
* Walk-in's not accepted for in-person classes at this time
* Arrive & wait outside for a phone call (10-20 mins before class) to enter studio
* Contactless check-in will be followed upon entry
* COVID-19 liability waiver must be updated upon arrival
* Temperature checks will be taken & COVID-19 health questions will be asked
* Face coverings must be worn upon entry to the building, in the lobby, and restrooms
* 6-ft of distance must be maintained while in all public spaces
* Hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, & tissues will be provided
* All surfaces and points of contact will be sanitized before and after each class
* Yoga mats, props, tea, water and showers will not be available at this time
* You are welcome TO BRING YOUR OWN props for class
* Class sizes will be restricted to 6-12 students per class depending on studio capacity
* Masks must be worn upon entrance/exit to the practice space but are optional during class
Thank you for supporting Yoga Source and for your patience with us as we work through the kinks of our "new normal" studio environment. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Will you attend indoor classes at the studio with social distancing and contactless check-in procedures in place?
What time frame works best for you to attend in-person classes at Yoga Source?
Please choose a time that works best to attend outdoor classes on Weds, Fri, Sat or Sun @830am.
Weds, 830 am
Fri, 830 am
Sat, 830 am
Sun, 830 am
Will you continue to utilize our live-stream class offerings to practice at home?
What class styles would you like to see offered at the studio?
Flow Fit Fusion
Are you interested in 6-week Zoom series classes? If so, select the topics that appeal to you.
Beginning Iyengar Yoga Series with Maria Basauldo (Weds @4pm)
Beginning Iyengar Yoga Series with Maria Basauldo (Weds @630 pm)
Intermediate/Advanced Iyengar Yoga Series with Maria Basauldo (Thurs @630pm)
Navigating Uncertainty: Meditation, Pranayama & Asana with Joy Polefrone (Day/time TBA)
Are you interested in attending a monthly, Master Class/Workshop with any of the following Presenters?
Anne Van Valkenburg
Please share any other suggestions we may not have considered.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service