20-21 ACES PTO Officer Interest Form
Please complete if you are interested in any of the following offices:
1. Vice President. The vice president shall assist the president and carry out the president's duties in his or her absence or inability to serve. The vice president shall also oversee the committees of this organization.
2. Recording Secretary. The recording secretary shall record, maintain, and distribute the minutes and all relevant documentation of all meetings. In addition, the recording secretary will create and distribute a quarterly newsletter. In conjunction with the corresponding secretary, the recording secretary shall perform other such duties as the president directs that are required for the operation of the PTO.
3. Corresponding Secretary. The corresponding secretary shall handle all official correspondence and manages the outdoor sign. In addition, the corresponding secretary will also update any Alum Creek Elementary School PTO online content, and inform new media of upcoming events, meetings, and information that pertains to the PTO. In conjunction with the recording secretary, the corresponding secretary shall perform other such duties as the president directs that are required for the operation of the PTO.
4. Fiscal Treasurer. The fiscal treasurer will have custody of all funds of ACES PTO; collect funds and make disbursements as authorized by the board
5. Recording Treasurer. The recording treasurer will be responsible for all bookkeeping and budgeting for the ACES PTO; keep an accurate account of the receipts and expenditures; present a fiscal report at every PTO meeting and at other times of the year when requested by the executive board, communicate with school staff regarding financials, and make a full report at the end of the year; file annual taxes.
6.Fundraising Coordinator. The fundraising treasurer will initiate and coordinate fundraising opportunities throughout the school year.
Name (First and Last)
I am interested in the following positions (check all that apply):
What do you hope to contribute to ACES PTO?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service