please read the entire IOD Terms & Conditions below:Wholesale Terms & ConditionsWelcome!
I am thrilled that you would like to join me as a Canadian IOD Stockist/Retailer! I am very excited to work with you and I will do as much as I can to help with ordering, marketing, workshops etc! As you know the IOD line is AMAZING and Sally & Josie are knocking it out of the park with their creative designs and I know that you will LOVE their new ones! Here are the Terms and Policies for Canadian IOD Stockists/Retailers.
1. ORDER MINIMUMS Brick & Mortar Stockists:
There is a minimum $500 for your initial order. There is no minimum for reorders.
Brick & Mortar Stockists must maintain a minimum $3000 over a yearly period. Stockist that have multiple approved locations initial purchase is $500 for the first store and $200 per additional store and must maintain a minimum $4000 over a yearly period (this does NOT include GST or shipping). We greatly encourage the use of classes, demos and workshops to build customer awareness and loyalty and we will continue offering support and resources for our stockists/Retailers.
To be listed on the IOD list of online stores, stockists must carry the entire line of IOD products and have them listed on their website (in addition to other terms and policies). This includes support products.
*Please note that our Canadian ordering prices are in Canadian dollars(yahoo!) So no more adding Cad/Us dollar exchange, duties etc!*
2. TERRITORY PROTECTION POLICYI take into consideration the location of existing stores and the health of the existing store ( i.e. sales volume, product range, education program) when reviewing a new stockist/Retailer applicant. I will handle this at my discretion and on a case by case basis. My purpose is to maintain product availability for our customers and to avoid competition between stockist/Retailer locations. As a Stockist/Retailer myself I understand the importance of territories (within reason) so I will do my best to make sure that as long as you are actively selling I will support you by not saturating your area. My goal is to set you up for success!
**ONLINE ONLY RETAILERS** Because of territory protection- if a stockist applies and is approved as an online store only, they are required to only sell IOD items through their website. They are not permitted to sell in any form other than shipping orders that were made through their website, in order not to infringe on the territory of a brick and mortar or booth in their area.
3. MSRP/MAPThe MSRP is what you will set your regular retail prices at. You can choose to set them higher but NOT lower.
I will provide an MSRP in order to prevent undercutting and maintain a healthy sales model. We have our own prices separate from the USA and everything listed on our Canadian wholesale site is in Canadian dollars.
In the event the IOD Stockist/Retailer chooses to place the products or goods for sale at a discount, the sale price must not go below a 20% discount from the MSRP. Sales and special events are allowed for a short limited time.
4. COMPETING PRODUCT LINESTo maintain an active IOD account, it is our policy that stockists do not carry or promote (on social media or otherwise) competing product lines. This does not mean brands, but rather product lines that compete directly with our product lines, for example, large scale transfers intended for décor, molds intended for décor, large scale stamps intended for décor, erasable liquid chalk.
5. STORE FRONTTo be an authorized Canadian IOD Stockist you must currently have a brick and mortar store front, a booth within a larger store front location or you must have a website with an independent domain owned by you that is currently live with a URL and an active shopping cart. Applications to sell or promote on third party sales sites will not be accepted. Applications to sell from one’s home without a website will not be accepted. At this time we are not accepting stockists that only sell on facebook.
6. WHOLESALE PRICINGAll prices are listed in Canadian dollars. Prices are subject to change without notice
7. RETURNSPlease inspect all shipments immediately upon arrival
Returns for defective products must be made in writing directly to email@example.com within 5 days of delivery date quoting invoice number and reasons. No returns are acceptable without prior approval and delivery instructions for transport. Returned merchandise will be replaced with new merchandise. Returned merchandise will not be accepted if it is held for more than 15 days after receipt.
Please email us with details of the product prior to returning it.
8. PAYMENTSI Accept major credit cards & e-transfers for payments. Payment is required at the time your order is placed. With the exception of pre-orders which will be charged at time of shipping.
9. SHIPPINGShipping is not included in the cost of goods. Your final emailed invoice will reflect the detailed and accurate shipping cost.
10. DELIVERY WINDOWPlease allow 7-10 days from the time of your order for completion of items. Larger orders may require more time.
11. MARKETS AND SHOWSApproved brick & mortar stockists may bring and retail IOD products to markets/shows that are within their territory (i.e., there is not another stockist closer to the show location). Stockists may bring and retail IOD to shows outside of their territory no more than twice a year. If a stockist brings IOD to a show/market where there is another stockist closer to that location, they must include the local stockist’s business cards at their booth, to connect customers with the nearest stockist.
If you are an approved ONLINE ONLY Retailer, you are not permitted to sell IOD products outside your website (ie at a market, show, workshops etc) unless it has been pre-approved by myself in writting to firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Online Store ListTo be listed on the IOD list of online stores, the stockist must carry the entire line of IOD products and have them listed on their website (in addition to other terms and policies). This includes support products.
PRODUCT SHIPMENTSOnce your order has been placed and paid for (via etransfer or paypal ), you will receive an email with your shipping costs and instructions for payments. Even if you are carrying IOD products now and/or you have applied with IOD in the USA you still need to apply here. This is so that we can approve and establish territories and set our own business agreement with everyone under our own guidelines and terms in Canada.
I will process applications as they come in, so please don't wait to apply!
Thank you so much for applying and I look forward to working with you!xoxoAnnie Kelly403email@example.com