RAC MacMee Series - A Road Adventure
STAGE 1 - SPORTS THEME
This is the official and only entry portal for the MacMee Challenge Series, the first of four monthly events. Entrants to this first event will be given a preferential early entry option to the next event in the series once entries open.
Online entries only. No entries on the day.
With the ever-changing COVID-19 levels and regulations, should we not be able to host the event on the stated date, the organisers will keep moving the date later by 2 weeks until such time as we can host the event. Should you enter and the event date is moved and you choose not to participate on the new date, you will be entitled to a refund.
To enter, simply complete the form below and EFT your entry fee to the account details provided.
PLEASE USE YOUR TEAM NAME AS YOUR REFERENCE NUMBER. This is extremely important in order to allocate your payment to your team.
Please email your proof of payment to
Event Date: 6 March 2021 (Saturday)
Venue: Old Parks Sports Club
Registration Time: From 7:00am
Start Time: 8:00am
Finish Time: 9:30am (90-minute event)
Cost Per Team: R300 per team of 2 people (to cover awards, maps and COVID-19 protocols)
Age: 12 years and older. Persons under 18 need to be teamed with an 18-year-old or older.
How the MacMee Road Adventure Works:
This is a routing run road adventure event.
1. Each team will receive a minimal map and clue/answer sheet at registration.
2. Each team will need to navigate using the minimal map and clues to find pre-defined points.
3. Teams will record their answers to the clues on the answer sheet provided.
4. Points will be awarded for each correct answer (the organiser's decision is final).
5. Points are determined by difficulty and distance and will be included with each clue.
6. Points are deducted for teams arriving after the cut-off time (40 points for every minute late).
7. Each team must carry a cellphone.
8. Each team must carry their own water and some energy snacks if needed.
9. Please bring a pen and highlighter if you would like to plot your route and mark clues on the clue map.
10. Dress according to your team name.
11. Team members need to stay within 20 meters of each or face disqualification.
Prizes (The Organisers decision is final):
1. Highest points scored - R1000
2. Second highest points scored - R 500
3. Third highest points scored - R300
4. Two Best-dressed teams - R300
Please EFT your participation fee to:
Account Name: MACMEE CHALLENGE
BUSINESS ACCOUNT NUMBER: 101 421 50876
BRANCH CODE: 051001
REFERENCE: Your Team Name
Sean - 064 479 1992
Michelle - 083 280 3605
All prevailing COVID-19 regulations will be in effect.
What is your Team Name (Anything Sports Related)
If 2 or more teams choose the same name, the organisers will add a number to all the team names to differentiate each team.
Team Cellphone Number
This is the cellphone number the team will have on them during the challenge.
Team Member 1: First Name
Team Member 1: Last Name
Team Member 1: Email Address
Team Member 1: Cell Number
Team Member 1: Suburb You Live in
Team Member 1: Age
Team Member 2: First Name
Team Member 2: Last Name
Team Member 2: Email Address
Team Member 2: Cell Number
Team Member 2: Suburb You Live in
Team Member 2: Age
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service