2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in the Persons of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal, visible, premillennial return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential, by grace through faith. Repentance and faith are the conditions to salvation.
5. We believe in the everlasting conscious blessedness of the saved in a literal heaven, and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost in a literal hell.
6. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
7. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by Whose indwelling the Christian is able to live a godly life.