The Fairfield County Seventh Day Adventist School Scholarship.
The FCSDA scholarship is a two part financial assistance to support returning or prospective students of the FCSDA school. This needs-based and academic scholarship is offered in August/September and January/February of the said academic year and is available to a candidate who shows qualities of good character, leadership and Christian faith. The candidate must demonstrate a desire to be of service in and around the school community.
1. The Fairfield County Seventh Day Adventist (FCSDA) scholarship may be given only to a Fairfield County Seventh Day Adventist student who maintains a GPA of 2.0 and above in most classes.
2. Students entering grades K through 8
3. Not combine with other grants or discounts,
4. Household income must be at or below the limits listed below for your household size
5. The applicant must exhibit qualities of good character, leadership and Christian faith with a desire to be of service to the Lord.
6. The applicant should provide proof of significant financial hardship and financial aid needs. Eligibility is limited to families with a combined annual income of less than $40,000. The scholarship ranges from $300 to $1200 or 30% of the tuition fee.
7. Specific amounts of scholarship awards vary from year to year and are dependent on the amount of
*Complete and sign the application.
*Application must be returned to the school’s office, if not submitted through the Online application.
*Attach copies of ALL HOUSEHOLD WAGE EARNERS’ 2020 IRS 1040 FORMS. Pages 1 & 2 ONLY.
*If you did not file a 1040 form: You must provide a signed statement indicating that no one in your household filed a 2020 1040 Form.
*An explanation of the reason for no filing MUST be included. Attach official evidence of unemployment, copies of DSS or Social Security Administration budget sheets or checks.
*Attach official evidence of unemployment, copies of DSS or Social Security Administration budget sheets or checks
NOTE: APPLICATION AND DOCUMENTS SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS SEPTEMBER 30TH OF THE PRESENT ACADEMIC YEAR. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE APPLICATION CANNOT BE PROCESSED WITHOUT SUBMISSION OF A COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM AND REQUIRED DOCUMENTS.
PLEASE NOTE: W-2 and PAY STUBS are not accepted. Applications not accompanied by the required proof of income WILL NOT BE PROCESSED until satisfactory documentation is provided.
HOUSEHOLD SIZE:1 HOUSEHOLD SIZE:2 HOUSEHOLD SIZE 3
INCOME LIMIT:$ 24,980 INCOME LIMIT: $ 33,820 INCOME LIMIT: $ 42,660
HOUSEHOLD SIZE: 4 HOUSEHOLD SIZE:5 HOUSEHOLD SIZE: 6
INCOME LIMIT: $ 51,500 INCOME LIMIT: $ 60,340 INCOME LIMIT: $ 69,180
HOUSEHOLD SIZE: 7 HOUSEHOLD SIZE: 8
INCOME LIMIT: $ 78,020 INCOME LIMIT: $ 86,860
PS.: TUITION ASSISTANCE DOES NOT COMBINE WITH OTHER GRANTS OR DISCOUNTS.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Name of applicant/student: (First name, last name, middle initial)
Address of Applicant
Applicant's Date of Birth
Applicant's social security number
If you are a prospective student, share why you feel it is important or meaningful for you to attend Fairfield County SDA school. If you are a returning student, share some of the valuable lessons that you have learnt being apart of the Fairfield County school community.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of NYC Department of Education.