Track Season 2020 - 2021 Entry, Prices, and Payment + Waiver
1. Please fill out one form per rider.
2. Hit 'Submit' and we will send you an invoice accordingly
Please note that Bike Manawatu club membership and Cycling NZ licences must be bought separately
There will be a message once you submit this form with information on becoming a member.
Track is raced on the following years licence E.g. 2021
Juniors Grade is based on your age as at the 31st December 2021
Under 13 = 12 or younger at 31 December 2021
Under 15 = 14 or younger at 31 December 2021
Under 17 = 16 or younger at 31 December 2021
Under 19 = 18 or younger at 31 December 2021
Name of Rider
Riders Parents Name & Contact Details if U19
Email Address for Billing
Address for Billing
Emergency Contact - Next of Kin
Emergency Contact - Next of Kin Phone Number
Track Age Category
Under 13 - 12 years or younger as at 31 December 2021
Under 15 = 13-14 years as at 31 December 2021
Under 17 = 15 - 16 years as at 31 December 2021
Under 19 = 17 - 18 years as at 31 December 2021
Senior = 19 - 34 years as at 31 December 2021
Elite = Any Rider 19+
Masters 1 - 35 - 44 years as at 31 December 2021
Masters 2 - 45 - 54 years as at 31 December 2021
Masters 3 - 55 years + as at 31 December 2021
Masters 9 - 75 - 79 years as at 31 December 2021
Masters 10 - 80+ years as at 31 December 2021
Are you Hiring a Track Bike?
Yes please - If yes please note there will be a $80 Bike Rental Fee plus a $60 Bond
No Thank you (I have my own Track Bike)
Bike Hire = $80.00
Bike Bond = $60.00 (refundable at the end of season T's & C's apply)
Season Entry Fee $30.00 (Track Entry Fee ***This is NOT your membership fee***)
Bike Manawatu Membership - Junior (u19) $25, Adult $45, Family $80 - If you wish to race formally at carnivals and events you must obtain a cycling nz license which you can pay your Bike Manawatu membership fee via Cycling NZ
I Understand I must be a Bike Manawatu member which is additional as mentioned above.
Bike Hire Conditions
Conditions of Hire: Please Read
1. The cycle is to be insured for theft and fire under the household contents insurance.
2. The cycle must not be ridden on the road and the frame and all gear must be kept in good order.
3. The cycle must not be painted and NO stickers are permitted to be placed on it.
4. The hirer is responsible for the repair or replacement of parts on the track bike should it be involved in an accident.
5. The hirer of the bike is responsible for the replacement of tubular tyres that puncture or blow out. These tyres must be replaced with a tyre of similar quality so as the bike can be used on the track in a safe manner. The same applies to those bikes that have a clincher tyre and tube.
6. The club has the right to revoke the contract if the conditions of hire are not adhered to.
7. As a hirer of a club asset you will be asked to support the club by making yourself or someone on your behalf to help with the running of the track programme. Full training will be given for any role given
8. *50% of your bond will be forfeited if the cycle is not returned by the end of April 2021.
Thank you for filling in the above details:
Based on your fee structure, Keryn will email you an invoice accordingly.
Please make payment to:
Bike Manawatu Inc
ANZ Palmerston North
01 0745 0284925 00
Ref: Xero Invoice Number
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of BikeManawatu.