"Drivers and fears of society for crowdfunding"
Thank you very much, for taking part in our project's survey!
1) Can you recall a crowdfunding project that you found fascinating?
If yes, please name it:
2) Organization - name:
Organization - type:
Small or medium-sized enterprise who has done a Crowdfunding before
Small or medium-sized enterprise who has not done Crowdfunding before
Individual who has done Crowdfunding before
Individual who has not done Crowdfunding before
Position in the organization:
3) What are the 3 most relevant drivers for Small or medium-sized enterprises to use Crowdfunding in your opinion?
Use of Crowdfunding as a Marketing Tool
Use of Crowdfunding as a Market Research Tool
Use of Crowdfunding as a Tool for Building Customer Community
Curiosity for the use of Crowdfunding
Lack of finance from banking
Lack of finance from public bodies
4) What are the 3 most relevant drivers for supporters to support a crowdfunding campaign?
Personal relation to the project owner(s)
Transparent operation of platforms
Transparent fee structure of platforms
Clear project goals
Clear project communication
Social impact of project
Level of innovation of the project
Regional or national identity
Sense of community
5) What prevents people from using this tool and what limits its use in your opinion?
Lack of trust related to platforms
Lack of trust related to projects
Lack of information related to the tax system
Lack of knowledge related to poor communication and marketing
6) What would you suggest in order to make crowdfunding an alternative financing tool that is used more often? Please select the three most relevant answers.
Invest in skills and competences of the operators
Create guarantee label by public institutions
Create rating platforms of investment experience (like trip advisor)
Create networks of operators of Crowdfunding
Create a binding code of conduct
Create a market watch agency
7) A recent European Community survey, stating that compared to Western European countries, Crowdfunding in Eastern European countries is still an underused tool of alternative finance. What do you think are the reasons for that?
8) Where do people get information about Crowdfunding campaigns in your opinion? Which channels do they use to get information?
Social Networks online
Press and Media
9) Does positive media coverage increase trust in Crowdfunding projects?
I do not know
10) From the point of view of a supporter, what kind of platform is more trustworthy in your opinion?
11) What motivates people to support crowdfunding campaigns? Please select the three most relevant answers.
Identification with the campaign
12) Which kind of projects are most suitable for crowdfunding? Please select the three most relevant answers.
Small and medium enterprises
13) From your point of view, what are three mains fears supporters associate with crowdfunding?
Lack of information
Lack of profits
14) Do people perceive Crowdfunding more as a philanthropic or investment tool in your opinion?
15) Do you think Crowdfunding is an effective tool to start a new business?
16) What are the most relevant information a crowdfunding platform should provide? Please name the three most important ones.
Terms and Conditions
17) Which of the information can help to increase trust of the supporter towards a Crowdfunding project? Please name the three most important ones.
Aim of the Project
18) Would you invest with the same confidence into projects from another EU member state, if such projects were offered by the platform(s) you use?
I do not know
19) Which topics/challenges/problems would you like to address additionally?
21) Level of education:
Less than high school
High school graduate
22) Region and Town of Residence:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service