2019 Jennifer Decker Scholarship Form
Name of Participant
The Arc of Tri-Cities has been offering scholarships to kids with Special Needs for the last 20 years. It is named in memory of one of our campers, "Jennifer Decker". Her family started the idea of helping other children attend camp; each year we uphold that tradition by reaching out to the community to help make it possible for kids with Special Needs to attend Partners N Pals through scholarships. It is through the help of these donations and the volunteers that give of their time to The Arc of Tri-Cities that makes scholarships possible.
How Do I Apply?
1. Submit a completed application and scholarship request to The Arc of Tri-Cities no later than June 1st. We offer scholarships as they come in so it is best to apply early.
2. After we receive the information, your application will be reviewed and we will contact you to discuss scholarship options, which include, but are not limited to: Reduced Cost for camp and Payment Plans
3. Please be aware that there are limited openings. Applying does not guarantee a Scholarship.
4. If you can be flexible, it helps us with the scholarship process.
5. Pre-payment and sticking to the payment plan is required for continued participation in the Scholarship Program.
It is the responsibility of every individual and their parent or legal guardian to provide for his/her own accident and health coverage while participating in all Arc of Tri-Cities activities. The Arc Of Tri-Cities does not provide any accident or health coverage for its participants and/or volunteers.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of The Arc of Tri-Cities.
Terms of Service