Hui 'O Na Wahine 2021 Welfare Grant Request Application
The Hui 'O Na Wahine is proud to give back to the community. The funds generated by the Hui 'O Na Wahine Thrift Shop and various fundraising activities that the club organizes are dedicated to improving the lives of Soldiers and families in and around Schofield Barracks. Any non-profit organization serving the community may request assistance from the Hui.
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION:
* Grants are NOT made to individuals, politically affiliated groups, or medical research organizations.
* Grants ARE made to schools only where programs are not provided by regular school budgets.
* Requests for projects or events that have already taken place CANNOT be considered for approval.
* Appropriate authority approval is required on all requests (i.e. supervisor, commanding officer, principal, superintendent).
* Past grant decisions hold no bearing on future applications. Each application is measured and weighed on its own merit.
* Grant recipients must cash checks within NINETY DAYS from the date of check disbursement.
* Grant recipients must submit receipts NO LATER THAN THIRTY DAYS after funds are expended.
* Failure on the part of the organization to use funds appropriately or to turn in receipts may cause it to be banned from further consideration of future grants.
All requests for funds must be received by February 24, 2021. Recipients will be notified in April and funds will be disbursed shortly thereafter. Questions may be directed to
I have read and agree to the Hui 'O Na Wahine 2019 Welfare Request Guidelines.
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service