Interest Form - Young History Detectives Fall-Spring 2020-2021
I'm a History Detective.
I'm putting a crew together to find facts and gather evidence towards a better understanding of US History.
• Good Thinkers
• Problem Solvers
• Positive Attitudes
• Able to Record Evidence
• Access to Email & Zoom
Littles Only Story Time
Ages 9 and under
• Youth 10-16 yrs old
• Location: Virtually Via Zoom (access code sent with confirmation of registration)
• Meeting Days: TBD
• Limited space available
•ALL COURSES ARE: 4 WEEKS LONG
•ALL CLASSES MEET: 1X PER WEEK FOR 45 min-60 min
• Case #1 The African Queen
• Case #2 The Case of the Missing Monarch
• Case #3 The Griot and the Trickster
• Case #4 The Hidden Kingdom
• Case #5 The Blank Page: Poetry & The Harlem Renaissance
• Case #6 "I Can": Music & Poetry of The Black Arts Movement
• Virtual Board Game Fun! (Requires free registration at Boardgamearena.com)
• Comics + Anime
Advanced Sessions (Prerequisite):
-The Runaway and the Abolitionist
-Resistance and Revolt
-History is not a Fairytale: Destroying Myths We Live With
Young History Detectives at play!
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service