REQUEST FOR STUDENT TRANSFER
The decision of the superintendent to recommend acceptance will be based on the following criteria:
1. financial impact of the enrollment of the student on residential students and inclusion of the student in the ADM count of the Richland-Bean Blossom Community School Corporation;
2. the student's attendance and academic record at the previous school and status regarding graduation;
3. the availability of curricular or programs that are specifically aligned with the student's demonstrated academic or career aspirations;
4. the student's disciplinary record at the previous school of attendance;
5. class size and program capacity of the school/grade level in which the student requests to enroll;
6. the willingness and ability of the parents, guardians, or custodians to provide transportation to and from the school and extra-curricular activities as appropriate;
7. the compatibility of the proposed enrollment with the standards of organizations
with which the school corporation is affiliated such as the Indiana High School Athletic
The transfer shall not place an undue burden on the school corporation, and
no transfer shall be accepted for enrollment for athletic reasons.
STUDENT DATE OF BIRTH
School currently enrolled in: (If applicable)
INTENDED START DATE (i.e. ASAP, Next School Year, or specified date)
SELECT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING
NEW Enrollment to Corporation
STUDENT TRANSFER AGREEMENT
Being a non-resident student of the Richland-Bean Blossom Community School Corporation request consideration of the enrollment of the above-named student in the Richland-Bean Blossom Community School Corporation. I understand: A. the enrollment is for educational purposes only; B. the student must be in good standing in his/her current residence school corporation; C. I agree to provide transportation to and from the assigned school; D. I agree to pay any transfer costs in a timely manner as prescribed by the School Corporation and state law; E. I agree to submit all records and documents requested by the school corporation; F. I understand the student must remain in good standing academically and behaviorally to continue enrollment in the school corporation.
Do you Accept or Decline this agreement?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Richland-Bean Blossom Community School Corporation.