With One Voice Start-Up Grant EXPRESSION OF INTEREST Form
Up to $10,000 is available to develop local With One Voice Choirs.
BEFORE YOU START — Important information to read and understand:
The With One Voice model is based on experience and expertise developed over the past 10 years. Please ensure you have read and understood the Information Kit
to give your application the greatest chance of success.
We also ask that all applicants speak directly to a team member at Creativity Australia to ensure understanding, eligibility, suitability and that you can submit the best application possible.
Call us on (03) 8679 6088 PRIOR to submitting your application.
After the form is submitted a staff member from Creativity Australia will call you and discuss things further. This may involve requesting more information about your community, plans and capacities.
More information can be found on our website
Name of Creativity Australia team member spoken to:
As mentioned — please ensure you have called the Creativity Australia Head Office on (03) 8679 6088 and spoken with a Team Member BEFORE filling in this form.
I have read the Information Kit before beginning my application.
All parts of this form MUST be completed in order for your application to be considered.
Your Organisation Name or Proposed Community Partner Organisation
Suburb / City & State of Proposed Choir
Best contact person phone — mobile and landline
UNDERSTANDING OF THE PHILOSOPHY OF OUR MODEL
1. Why do you want to start a With One Voice choir in your local community? What is it about the Model that appeals to you?
2. How do you plan to ensure diversity and inclusion in the choir ? Successful WOV choirs include people from a wide variety of age groups, socio-economic and cultural backgrounds
BREADTH AND DEPTH OF YOUR COMMUNITY SUPPORT
With One Voice choirs succeed when there are multiple key people and organisations from your community involved who bring different strengths and capacities.
3. Please tell us about your choirs nominated support organisation's capabilities and experience.
4. Please tell us about your proposed Choir Conductor - who is he/she, what experience and talent do they bring, and why are they passionate about conducting a With One Voice choir?
5. Please tell us about the choir steering committee you have assembled, including their capabilities and experience (4 people min).
UNDERSTANDING OF THE MODELS FINANCIAL GOALS
We seek to build locally and internally sustainable choirs that are not reliant on grants or outside funds after 12 months of operations - SEE
6. Please explain HOW will you go about implementing With One Voice's unique member contribution model to achieve financial viability - refer to document linked above.
YOUR REHEARSAL DETAILS
Where and when you plan to conduct your rehearsals is critical to sustained success.
7. Your Rehearsal Night : With One Voice choirs rehearse once per week on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday to allow all people, including those who work, to attend. What day and time will your choir rehearsals take place?
YOUR VENUE DETAILS
Rehearsals should take place in a large room that can accommodate the choir's growth over time. It should be central to all in your community. It should be close to public transport and accessible for all, including those with disabilities. The venue should be donated free of charge. What are the details of your proposed venue and where is it located?
8. Venue name and location
9. Venue capacity
10. Venue cost
11. Please include a googlemap link to your venue
ANYTHING FURTHER TO ADD?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Creativity Australia.