CamExpress Summer Programme 2020 Application
CamExpress is an education consultancy firm, which aims to introduce Chinese A-level students to western learning approaches and prepare them for student life in the UK. Participating interns therefore provide subject tuition and the opportunity for our students to engage with British-based undergraduates.
Benefits of the scheme include:
• Being based in China for a period of 4 weeks starting from 20th July 2020
• Travel grant
• Free accommodation
• Weekly stipend
• Competitive salary for online work
• Organised weekend entertainment and trips
Prospective applicants should have:
• An excellent academic record
• A strong command of both written and spoken English
• A high level of motivation
• The ability to work well in a team
• Passion for education consulting and teaching
• Relevant lab/project experience
• An undergraduate degree (ongoing or obtained) from Imperial in one of the following subject areas: Maths, CS, Engineering, Materials, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Medicine (related subjects also considered)
If this opportunity appeals to you, please submit the application form below AND send your CV to
Imperial College London
Academic year group
First year undergraduate
Second year undergraduate
Third year undergraduate
Fourth year (or higher) undergraduate
Masters or higher
Where did you hear about this opportunity?
Email from JCR/MCR
Email from Department/Faculty
Email from Club/Society
Subject Group Facebook
University Careers Service
Briefly outline, in no more than 200 words, why you feel you would be an ideal CamExpress summer tutor
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service