Lollipop Quiz -competition closed but why not have a go just for fun!
How well do you know Lollipop?
Test your knowledge and be in with the chance of winning a £15 e-voucher of your choice! The winner will be randomly selected from all correct entries. Competition closes on 28 May and we will announce the winner on 29 May 2020.
TOP TIP! All of the answers except the last one can be found on the Lollipop website.
Quiz Intro - BSL
YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS - this will be held only for the purpose of notifying the winner.
1. What year was Lollipop founded?
Q1 - BSL
2. What’s the oldest you can be to become a Lollipop member?
Q2 - BSL
3. One of Lollipop’s ambassadors has been deaf since birth. What is his job?
Q3 - BSL
4. One of our mentors recently wrote a blog on getting into sport. Which sport?
Q4 - BSL
5. How much did Lollipop raise with the 2019 Lollidrop Skydive?
Q5 - BSL
6. Which pantomime did Lollipop members go to see last Christmas?
B) Snow White
C) Puss in Boots
Q6 - BSL
7. What colour does Punk Chef (celebrity Deaf chef) dye his hair?
A) Hot pink
B) Grungy Green
C) Electric blue
D) Fiery Red
Q7 - BSL
8. Which of the following are volunteering opportunities at Lollipop?
D) All of the above
Q8 - BSL
9. Last year members took part in a supermarket bag pack to raise money for Lollipop. Which supermarket was it?
Q9 - BSL
10. HQ drop-ins usually take place once a month on a Saturday. Which Saturday?
Q10 - BSL
11. One of our former mentors had a Hearing Dog that came to visit. What was the name of the dog?
Q11 - BSL
12. What percentage of Lollipop’s yearly budget comes from fundraising?
Q12 - BSL
13. What activities are schools usually encouraged to do to support Lollipop?
A) Deaf Awareness Assemblies
B) Dress down day/fancy dress
C) Jumble sales
D) All of the above
Q13 - BSL
14. One of Lollipop’s Trustees is profoundly deaf. What is her job?
B) School Teacher
C) University Lecturer
Q14 - BSL
15. Roughly how many people in the UK have some degree of deafness?
A) 1 in every 6
B) 1 in every 20
C) 1 in every 50
D) 1 in every 100
Q15 - BSL
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service