Fun-D raiser cookie workshop: $129:30 - 11:30 Cookie decorating challenge - together we'll....
- make and decorate chocolate covered oreos and this time, decorate with some with gold luster dust and a fondant flower or two.
- apply cute graphics on iced cookies and pipe a border on some
- do wet on wet decorating - we'll dip and pipe frosting on cookies, then drop color on them and drag through with a tooth pick, creating a design. Will they be works of art? Probably not, but it will be fun!
- use stencils to apply frosting on an iced cookie
- we'll also try a new way of packaging - heat sealing in a cello bag with a heat gun. This provides a tighter seal and cookies last longer.
You'll end the workshop with a samples to take home - your chocolate covered oreos, transfer decorated cookies and iced cookies!
11:30 - 12 byo lunch
12:00 - 2:30 Optional DIY work time. If you wish to then make some cookies to give away you're welcome to stay and do so. Order the kind and amounts you want and I will prep them for decorating. You just pay me the cost of the materials. Price are a little higher time time because we're using some different materials. You can choose from the following (limit 2 of each set): 9 chocolate covered mini oreos in a sushi container $2.256 regular size dipped oreos with decoration in cello bags $2.25
6 2.5 - 3" wet on wet or sprinkle decorated valentine cookies in individual cello bags $3.256 heart shaped or rectangle wafer transfer valentine cookies in cello bag or heat shrink bag $3.25
Hope you can join us! Last time we had fun and met our goal of $120 thanks to our participants and 3 members who couldn't come but made a nice donation!! Mahalo!!! This supports us throughout the year! Valentine banner source https://www.shutterstock.com/search/valentine%20banners?irgwc=1&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=Nguyen%20Duy%20Phi&utm_source=38874&utm_term=