Class 7 - Chemistry Set 4
FREE quick assessment test (20 Questions) by Improove. Plz visit
Name and School
1. Which of the following statements is correct?
Nucleus contains protons and neutrons
Electrons have negative charge
Mass of neutron is almost similar to proton
All of these
2. Arrange the ompounds in sequence of increasing number of oxygen atoms.(a) Sugar(b) Plaster of paris(c) Starch (d) Glucose
a b c d
b d a c
b c a d
b c d a
3. Which of the following acid is present in sour milk ?
4. Which gas is called as fire-fighting gas?
5. Chemical substance that promote chemical reaction but remain unaffected are known as ________.
6. Thin sheet of which metal was used in Rutherford's alphaâ€“particle scattering experiment?
7. Complete the reactionZn + 2HCl â†’ _______ + H2â†‘
8. Which of the following scientist discovered that atom contains electron?
J. J. Thomson
9. Water is often treated with chlorine to
make it sweet
make it salty
kill germs it
make it colourless
10. Open drains are a hazard because
they become the cause of spreading malaria and dengue
emit foul smell
solid wastes may block the water flow
all of these
11. Which of the following is NOT a source of ground water ?
Surface waterlike rivers & ponds
12. Find odd one out
13. How many chemical reactions from the given reactions are exothermic reactions?<table class='rte_tbl' width='493' height='26' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='0' border='1' align=''><tbody><tr><td width='100%%'> Melting of Ice cube, mixing of salt and water condensation of vapour into water, cooking of egg, rusting of iron, acid-base reaction (neutralisation)</td></tr></tbody></table>
14. Non metals having lustre include :
Sulphur and phosphorus
Bromine and chlorine
Fluorine and sulphur
Graphite and iodine
15. The scientific name of silkworm is
16. All oxides and hydroxides of metals are generally :
both (1) and (2)
none of these
17. When an iron spade is left lying in a moist atmosphere it
develops green layer of iron oxide.
develops brown layer of oxygen.
develops brown powdery layer of iron oxide.
does not under go any change.
18. General Assembly of the United Nations on
22 march, 2005 declared the period _______ as the International Decade for action and
'Water for life'.
19. Naturally occurring indicator litmus is
extracted from lichens
available in the laboratory
available as pink and blue litmus paper
All the above are correct
20. Which of the following is an eco-friendly fuel ?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service