Test from Lesson 1
A training test for learners.
1. Which law defines conditions of organic farming in Slovakia?
a) Decree of Ministry of Agriculture of the Slovak Republic from October 1st 1999 no.3259/1999.
b) Act no. 421/2004 Coll., called "Competence Act".
c) Act no. 224/1988 Coll., on organic farming and organic food production.
2. Who ensures control in organic farming in Slovakia?
a) Ministry of Agriculture of the Slovak Republic.
b) Slovak Trade Inspection.
c) Other authorized and certified institution.
3. What is the difference between organic and sustainable agriculture?
a) They don´t have nothing in common with each other.
b) Organic farming is perceived as an integrated component of sustainable agriculture.
c) Sustainable agriculture is an integrated component of organic farming.
4. In which regard is own organic vegetable better than vegetable accessible in shop?
a) Is cheaper, effortless accessible in shops.
b) Is tastier, with higher content of nutrients, provides better feeling based on own effort.
c) Is cheaper, has higher content of chemicals and vitamins.
5. What is the difference between family farm and community garden?
d) There is no difference between them.
e) Difference is in the ownership of the land.
f) Difference is in the ownership of the land and decision-making competencies.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service