2020 NMI Local Church Report
Church Year: 2019-2020 DUE: March 15, 2020
If you have any problems with this form, please contact
1. Church Name
Abundant Life Fellowship - Corpus Christi
Agape Fellowship - Corpus Christi
Alcance Latino - San Antonio
Arca del Pacto - San Antonio
Breath of Life - Alvin
Broadway - Houston
Calvario - Houston
Care Chapel - Pasadena
Casa del Alfarero - Waco
Celebrate Life - Katy
Central City Austin
Communidad Cristiana - The Woodlands
Communidad Latinoamericana Iglesia - Round Rock
Community - Harker Heights
Community Fellowship - Waco
Cornerstone - Lake Jackson
Cove - Copperas Cove
CrossRoads Community - San Antonio
Ebenezer - Alvin
El Camino - Lake Jackson
Emanuel Iglesia del Nazareno - Pasadena
Emmanuel Iglesia del Nazareno - Harlingen
Emmanuel Korean - San Antonio
Family of Faith - Waco
Good Korean - Austin
Grace in Motion - Cedar Park
Gracia y Paz - San Antonio
Hill Country - Cedar Park
Hogares Sobre la Roca - Houston
Huntsville Iglesia del Nazareno
Irvington - Houston
La Vid Verdadera - San Antonio
Lake Houston Iglesia del Nazareno
Linaje Escogido - San Angelo
Living Word - Houston
Lone Star Cowboy Church - Abbott
Lost and Found - Brownsville
Medina Valley - Devine
Mid-Valley - Weslaco
Mission Tabernacle - Galveston
Monte de Santidad - Houston
Multicultural Iglesia del Nazareno - Lufkin
New Braunfels First
New Horizon - Conroe
New Life Community - Pinehurst
New Vision Community - San Antonio
Northpoint Community - Beaumont
Nuevas de Gran Gozo - Austin
Nueva Esperanza - Houston
Nueva Esperanza - San Antonio
Oakwood - Houston
Open Fellowship - Houston
Palabra Viva - Houston
Pathway - Spring
Port Arthur Grace
Promise Land - Mission
Rio Valley - McAllen
San Angelo First
San Antonio First
San Benito First
South Austin Spanish
Southwest - Houston
The Bridge at Calvary - Crosby
The Crossing - Houston
The Gathering at Midland
The Good Shepherd - Laredo
The Woodlands Community
Trinity - Corpus Christi
Wayfinders - Jarrell
Wayfinders - San Marcos
Westside - Houston
2. Senior Pastor's name
3. Email address
This is your email address, or someone's who will print and give to you.
4. Who was your Links family this year?
David and Kim Hane
Wilmar and Jessica Rojas
Mario and Irma Martinez
5. Did your church contact your Links family this year?
This can be contact by letters, emails, parcels/gifts, or any other way.
Have tried to contact Links but have had no response from them
6. Did your church pay your Links assignment?
(Listed on NMI Goals page)
7. Did your church have a Mission speaker this year?
8. If your church had a Mission speaker this year, what was his/her name?
9. Would you like to host a missionary in the next year?
10. Did anyone from your church attend an Area or District Missions service (including previous District Assembly)?
11. Does your church have a Faith Promise plan?
12. Did anyone from your church participate in any of the following?
Check all that apply.
Crisis Care Kits
Jesus Film Harvest Partners
NCM (Nazarene Compassionate Ministries) Child Sponsorship
One Heart Many Hands
ROAM (RV's On A Mission)
School Pal Paks
Volunteers in Missions
Work & Witness
Youth In Missions / SIMS
None of these
13. Did you do anything unique or exciting to promote Missions within your church?
(Skits, contests, bribery, how you get people involved, etc.)
14. Does your church use the Funding The Mission website?
15. Did your church send an STP Fuel offering?
(Listed on NMI GOALS page.) *STP Fuel money should be sent to Bob Childress*
16. Did your church send a WMB offering?
(Listed on NMI GOALS page.)
17. Did anyone in your church read the books or listen to the CD's?
18. Please give any comments about the reading books/CDs, good or bad, if you want.
19. Did anyone in your church use any of the following media?
Check all that apply.
Adult Living Mission Curriculum
Children's Mission Curriculum
JFHP website (Jesus Film Harvest Partners)
NCM website (Nazarene Compassionate Ministries)
NDR (Nazarene Disaster Relief)
Prayer Mobilization Line email
South Texas District Newsletter
World Mission Broadcast website
None of these
20. Do you share the NMI information that you receive from the District President or NMI MAC with others in your church?
21. If no, can you tell us why?
22. Does your church have a weekly Sunday night service?
23. Does your church have a weekday service?
24. If your church has a weekday service, what day is it?
Name of person who completed this form.
You will receive an email confirming your submission. If you do not receive an email, it was not submitted and you need to try again. If you need help, contact
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service