Unit 16 Practice Quiz
Your LAST Name:
1. Maturing sperm gain their ability to swim while in the:
2. The tiny ball of 16 cells found freely floating in the uterine cavity is called a:
3. The hormone produced by the placenta that causes the pelvic ligaments and pubic symphysis to relax, widen, and become more flexible to ease birth passage is called:
4. The exocrine function of the male testes is:
5. Androgens such as testosterone are produced by the:
6. The correct descending order of the male duct system (from inside to outside) is:
ductus deferens, epididymis, ejaculatory duct, urethra
epididymis, ductus deferens, ejaculatory duct, urethra
epididymis, ductus deferens, urethra, ejaculatory duct
ejaculatory duct, epididymis, ductus deferens, urethra
ejaculatory duct, ductus deferens, epididymis, urethra
7. The process of oogenesis produces _?_ viable ovum/ova.
8. If a sperm cell lacked sufficient quantities of hyaluronidase, it would not be able to
penetrate the zona pellucida.
survive the environment of the female reproductive tract.
move its flagellum.
9. A blastocyst is
a hollow ball of cells.
a portion of the placenta.
the membrane that forms the urinary bladder.
a solid ball of cells.
an extraembryonic membrane that forms blood vessels.
10. The mesoderm forms
the lining of the digestive tract.
the endocrine system.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service