Tuition: $700.00 (includes a commitment fee of $150.00)
Additionally the credentialing system supports the development of the community of infant and early childhood mental health practitioners and provides a quality assurance component to the practice of infant and early childhood mental health for families and for employers.
EXPERIENCE: At least 5 years of Post-Graduate degree experience with infants, toddlers, young children, and their families.
REFLECTIVE SUPERVISION: The applicant must be able to document 60 hours of reflective supervision (at least 48 hours must be individual supervision while 12 hours can be group supervision with approval).
* Review the self-assessment tool to determine readiness
* Complete the application, and submit along with:
- Up-to-date CV, including all relevant specialized training with the age range 0-5 years and families
- Copy of relevant license
- $25.00 non-refundable application fee
2. If eligible, you will then be asked to submit official transcripts of your most recent or most relevant degree as well as an essay describing your reflective supervision knowledge and experience.
3. A supervisor or supervisors of your choosing will be asked to submit documentation of your reflective supervision proficiency.
4. You will be scheduled for an interview with a credentialed practitioner and a panel of credentialed practitioners, including your interviewer, will review your materials.
5. Applicants will be notified of their selection status following the review..
6. Accepted candidates will submit a commitment fee and ILAIMH membership fee online.
• ILAIMH membership fee (visit the “Join” page at www.ilaimh.org)
• $150 commitment fee due by September 30
• Remainder of the $700.00 tuition ($550) which can be paid in one or two payments (see below, “I/ECMH CREDENTIAL FEES & TUITION OVERVIEW “)