Veteran Retention Coach Contract
1099 Independent Contract Only
The Veteran Retention Coach will report directly to the Veteran Retention Consultant, and provide workshops, coaching and consulting services to organizations, their veterans and supervisors. May work with members of the client’s organization when discussing event and coaching matters.
● Conducts training seminars, conferences, and programs
● Collaborates with outside consultants to effectively present training programs
● Conducts group and individual coaching
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Competent public speaking skills
● Proficient Microsoft Office Skills and other related programs
● Familiar with CRM and other related programs
● Ability to command and control large boisterous crowds
● Office environments to include conference rooms, auditoriums, classrooms, etc.
● Virtual environment to include Zoom.us, Uber Conference, Zoho and other similar programs.
● Work from home environment, self-equipped with items necessary to seamlessly complete task.
● Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
● Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
● Must be able to access and navigate all areas of the client corporate facilities to conduct workshops, training, and other like activities.
Up to 100% travel within and outside of the advertised location may be required to provide in-person workshops, training, coaching, and consulting. Travel reimbursement is not included in annual rate.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High School Diploma or GED
• Certified Professional Coach (CPC) from International Coaching Federation (ICF) or Center for Credentialing & Education (CCE) accredited program
• 2-3 years’ experience in conducting workshops, training, etc in corporate, non-profit or government environment
• 2-3 years’ experience in public speaking
• 2-3 years' experience of leadership to include military pay grades of E-4 and above
• 2-3 years of small business ownership/entrepreneurship or 1099 contracting experience
• Active Employee Identification Number or Tax Identification Number
• Flexibility to travel frequently
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelors of Science or Art
• Energy Leadership Master Practitioner (ELI-MP) and board certification from ICF or CCE are a plus
• 2-3 years experience in conducting workshops, training, etc in corporate or government
• 1-2 years of remote/work from home experience
WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS
● Security clearance is not required
● Authorized to contract your services within the US
Life After Service Transitional Coaching LLC provides equal opportunities to all applicants for contracts and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of contracting, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
First and last name
LinkedIn Profile Link
Video Link Answering The Below Questions
Describe your leadership experience.
Explain your experience in working with veterans.
Describe your public speaking experience.
Video Link Answer The Below Questions
Type URL below.
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Life After Service Transitional Coaching LLC.