• Scholarship awards help pay for one session of camp. Additional applications are required for each requested session.
• Use a separate scholarship application for each child you wish to nominate.
• Scholarship applications will be evaluated by Woldumar’s Scholarship Committee.
The Scholarship Committee will award camp scholarships with consideration to the following criteria:1) Availability of scholarship funds.2) Session availability/total enrollment. 3) Child’s prior scholarship awards/camp attendance.4) Financial need.
• If you have questions, please contact the Program Director (contact info below).
• Parent/Guardians will be notified of scholarship status at least 2 weeks prior to the camp session requested in regards to the amount of scholarship granted. Camp registration and health form must be completed after the scholarship is granted, and remaining balance must be paid in full no less than 1 week prior to the first day of camp.
Camp registration in located at woldumar.org
Daniel AuerProgram Director Woldumar Nature Center5739 Old Lansing RdLansing, MI firstname.lastname@example.org(517) 322-0030 ext 2