Santa Cruz Jewish Genealogy Society Jewish Genealogy DNA Basics and Beyond with David Ellis April 18th 1pm PST
RSVP Details: : The ZOOM link will be released the week of the event. Please check your SPAM Folder. In order to receive the link please complete the contact questions below.
Non-Member $5.00 Donation Please click on the PayPal Link below.
Mailing Address and Phone (optional)
Jewish Genealogy DNA Basics and Beyond
Sunday, April 18th, 1pm Pacific Time
Presented by David EllisAre you considering taking a DNA test? Have you taken a DNA test to learn about your ancestry? Are you confused by the results? This presentation covers the kinds of tests available, the major DNA testing services and the differences between them, and how to interpret your results to get the most out of them. Learn about Jewish genealogy DNA challenges.
• Free admission to interesting and informative programs
• Google Group Newsletter and Announcements
• Mentoring and guidance with your research questions
• Opportunity to join research discussion group
• Opportunities to network with others locally as well as national experts
• Featured Lectures and Speaker Handouts
• Receive links to informative webcasts and online classes to advance your knowledge and skills
• Notices of national and international conferences on Jewish genealogy
• Genichat a member-only online discussion group
• Individual annual membership ($25) for a single person
• Dual membership ($35) for two people who live at the same address
• Supporting membership ($60) for those who want to provide extra support to the Society.
For more information or questions:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service