Cool that you're interested in taking up hosting at the OSR container! As a host at Open Source Radio, you are responsible for everything in and around the recording of our livestreams; You welcome and accommodate the artists, keep an eye on the recording(!), upload social media content about the stream, and more...
Being a host comes with both privileges and responsibilities, and thus a small overview of exactly what it means to be a host:
What we ask of you:
- Time to host at least one 4hr shift a week;
- Punctual planning;
- Your involvement and creativity in improving OSR
What we offer:
- A community of like minded music lovers with multiple community events;
- A large network of artists/organisers/etc in Nijmegen and beyond;
- A monthly update about our affairs to keep you up to speed;
- Guest lists/discount tickets to events and partnerships by OSR and it's community;
- A space to develop oneself as an artist/entrepreneur;
- Access to studio space with professional DJ & recording equipment
Some other pointers:
- Being a host for OSR is on a voluntary basis!
- In order to keep our streams running smoothly, good communication is Key! Your level of involvement can be adjusted to your preferences and is flexible, but expectations need to be clear!
- Below you can fill in your contact details and answer some questions which we use to assess your compatibility as a host. Once we have reviewed your application we will contact you either through email or phone.