• Fill out this form (be sure you include all equipment required)
• You will receive a comfirmation email, including contact info for the camp advisor.
• Within 2 weeks of booking, mail the damage deposit to the address in the booking confirmation
($25.00 cheque made out to GGC which will be returned or cashed depending on damages)
• Before returning the equipment, check it for cleanliness, completeness and dryness.
• When you return the equipment, allow a sufficient time to check all the equipment
(including unrolling of tents) for damaged and missing items.
• For large amounts of equipment, this could take an hour or more.
• Please place peg bags at the top of the tent bags for easy counting.
• You may be asked to further clean or dry equipment as necessary!
• PLEASE REPORT ALL PROBLEMS WHILE CHECKING IN THE EQUIPMENT!
• Some equipment simply wears out; you will not be charged for normal wear and tear!
• When your equipment has been checked in and assessed, your damage deposit
will be returned or destroyed or used to repair or replace damaged items
**Please note that stoves and lanterns come without fuel, the user must supply**
**Please note that absolutely no food or fuel may be stored in the camp locker**