* Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited (Qwikcilver) has filed an application with regulatory authorities to consolidate into its parent Pine Labs Private Limited (Pine Labs). On receipt of the approval, the business will get consolidated into a single entity, i.e. Pine Labs and Pine Labs will thereafter honour all valid prepaid gift cards and undertake any other card issuer obligations previously being undertaken by Qwikcilver. There will be no change to your Flipkart Gift Card, issued by Qwikcilver (Co-branded with Flipkart Internet Pvt Ltd), in any manner, such as its use, acceptance, validity, redemption and user experience. Status quo will prevail over the existing valid prepaid gift card balances and no deduction or changes will be made thereto in any manner whatsoever.
* Flipkart Gift Cards ("GCs" or "Gift Cards") are issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd.("Qwikcilver") which is a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India, and is authorized by the Reserve Bank of India ("RBI") to issue such Gift Cards.
* The Gift Cards can be redeemed online against Sellers listed on www.flipkart.com
or Flipkart Mobile App or Flipkart m-site ("Platform") only.
* Gift Cards can be purchased on www.flipkart.com
or Flipkart Mobile App using the following payment modes only - Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
* Gift Cards can be redeemed by selecting the payment mode as Gift Card. The Gift Card payment option is available for single orders with multiple sellers.
* Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Flipkart Gift Cards or Flipkart First subscriptions.
* Gift Cards cannot be used to make bulk purchases on the Platform.
* If the order value exceeds the Gift Card amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking. The Cash on Delivery payment option cannot be used to pay the balance amount.
* If the order value is less than the amount of the Gift Card, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same Gift Card and can be used for subsequent transactions.
* Gift Cards are valid for a period of 12 months from the date of issuance.
* The cardholder may request for revalidation of the expired gift card. Upon receipt of such request the gift card may be revalidated after due verification and maybe subject to additional terms and conditions.
* Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit.
* Gift Cards issued to you on account of damaged, defective or missing products must not be transferred to any other account. Qwikcilver/Flipkart reserves the right to cancel such Gift Cards if the same have been found to be transferred to any other account.
* You are solely responsible for the safety and security of the Gift Cards. Flipkart.com/Qwikcilver Solutions are not responsible for any acts of omission or commission if Gift Card is lost, stolen or used without permission.
* Once the Gift Card has been sent to you, you are bound to protect the Gift Card PIN or Gift Card number as confidential. In the event of any misuse of the Gift Card due to loss of any such confidential details due to the fault of the purchaser, Flipkart/ Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd. shall not be responsible for the same and no refund will be issued.
* You can combine a maximum of 15 Gift Cards in a single order at the time of checkout. In case you wish to redeem more than 15 Gift Cards on a single order, please add the Gift Cards to your Wallet.
* Flipkart.com/Qwikcilver Solutions assume no responsibility for the products purchased using the Gift Cards and any liability thereof is expressly disclaimed.
* Gift Cards once purchased, cannot be cancelled by the Purchaser. Any cancellations shall be at the sole discretion of Flipkart/Qwikcilver.
* You can only purchase 100 Gift Cards in a 30-day period and the aggregate value of the Gift Cards purchased cannot be more than Rs. 100,000/- (Rupees One Lac only) in a month. Purchases exceeding these limits shall be cancelled automatically.
* Qwikcilver/Flipkart reserves the right to cancel Gift Cards if the same have been found to be purchased using fraudulent means. In such cases, the funds shall be credited back to the same source from where these were received.
* In the event that the beneficiary/Know Your Customer ("KYC") details as per RBI Guidelines are found to be incorrect/insufficient, Flipkart.com/Qwikcilver Solutions retain the right to cancel the Gift Card issued.
* You agree and understand that Gift Cards are a pre-paid payment instrument subjected to regulations by the RBI under the RBI guidelines. Flipkart/ Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd. may be required to share KYC details of the purchaser/ redeemer of the Gift Card and/or any other information with relation to the purchase of the Gift Cards and/or transaction undertaken using the Gift Card with RBI or such statutory authorities. Flipkart/ Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd. may contact the purchaser/redeemer of the Gift Card for any such information.
* There is no fee or other charges associated with Gift Card purchase.
* Gift Cards cannot be reloaded or resold.
* Any offer on Gift Cards including offers by banks and instant cash backs could be withdrawn anytime at the sole discretion of Flipkart/Qwikcilver.
* For Dispute and Liability: Please refer the Customer Grievance policy for dispute resolution, unauthorized transactions and liability related aspects at https://www.qwikcilver.com/grievance-policy/
* E-Gift Cards are normally delivered instantly. But sometimes due to system issues, the delivery can be delayed up-to 48-72 hours.
* No returns and no refunds on gift cards, E- gift cards and gift vouchers shipped.