LOOLA Meal Service for Thursday, September 30, 2021
In order to participate in the meal drive through, you must:
1. Complete this form by Monday, September 27th by 6 p.m.
2. Bring each student's student ID or proof of guardianship. Proof of guardianship can be a birth certificate, social security card, or medical record with your student's name on it.
3. Enter required information for EACH student you will be picking up meals for.
4. Be, or have, a student in the Lexington County School District One attendance zone.
5. Meals must be picked up from the school drive through location of your choice between 1:40 p.m. and 2:10 p.m. on Thursday, September 30, 2021.
6. Be enrolled in the Lexington One Online Learning Academy (100% Virtual School).
***Breakfast and Lunch will be offered at no cost to ALL students through June 30, 2022.***
How Many Students Are You Signing Up?
Parent/Guardian Phone Number (xxx-xxx-xxxx)
Meal Drive Through Location
Carolina Springs Middle
Meadow Glen Middle
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Lexington County School District One.