Festival of Bands 2020 Band Registration
Saturday, October 17, 2020 at Fuquay-Varina High School
Welcome to the Festival of Bands (FOB) registration form.
If you have any questions, please contact band director Matt Edwards at
• We offer a mixed-class performance order. Bands compete in the reverse order from when their registration is received, regardless of class. The first registration received is the last to compete. The second registration received is next-to-last to perform, and so on.
• The band classifications are not shared with the judges at any point. Scores and caption awards are still presented by class, but classification does not affect the competition schedule. If you competed at the 2019 FOB and earned Grand Champion or Reserve Champion, you will receive the final or second-to-last performance slot, respectively, as recognition for your achievement and in appreciation of your loyalty to our show.
There are many benefits for your organization with this scheduling format.
• The earliest registrants get to compete under the lights!
• Judges must take great care to critique and score your band, without regard for any pre-conceived class sizes.
• You, your students and spectators get to see a wider variety of groups and shows.
• It is more likely that you and your students get to see the other bands in their class.
• Bands of all sizes get the benefit of performing for a larger audience.
REMINDERS FOR THIS YEAR:
• This year's show will be held at the Willow Spring HS campus at 1702 Old Honeycutt Road, Fuquay-Varina, NC 27526. This is about 5 miles southeast of the current FVHS campus. This is our temporary home while our current campus undergoes major renovations over the next two years.
The GREAT news for you is that the Willow Spring campus has significantly better amenities for a competition - more parking, more seating in the stadium and far better stadium concessions and restrooms. Our hospitality and professionalism will remain the same, but we can offer a better viewing experience for both participating students and spectators. We look forward to having you with us at the Willow Spring campus.
Name of High School
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service